Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Make Yourself Unforgettable: The Dale Carnegie Class-Act System" by The Dale Carnegie Organization

Well, since I read the other two cornerstone Dale Carnegie books, I saw this one as also available in audio format and I thought I will read this one as well, as I have the habit to read everything I can get from an author I like. However this 'book' is not even written by Dale, but by his business legacy the DLO, and is basically a re-hash of his books. Not much new to be learned if you've already read the other books, but if you are lazy it summarizes the most practical and workable points on 6 CDs.

It is well organized and easily internalized for the first time reader of Dale's books. I've also heard that the DLO has a training course, aimed mostly at sales people, that follows this pattern. This CD set was first issued in 2006, so it includes all the new realities like the dot.com bust, the post 911 world, etc.

No comments: