Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Here we go again

This is my fifth blog, not that I have posted all that much on the other four. I try to separate my different interests in different blogs. In this one I will post book reviews, and maybe some other thoughts, or writings, or random musing, if any come my way, and I am not too far from the computer, and if I feel like it. Yes, yes, I know...

I've read so much since I was a kid. I was a book worm. Still am, but now prefer audio books, since they don't tire my eyes. I am also a knowledge junky, I spend hours reading Wikipedia or random web sites. I have a good memory, but cannot possibly remember in minute detail all the things I've read or thought. Enter "Books and Thoughts" blog!

Anyway, today I am very bored at work and I don't want to work on the PERL project I set up for myself, and don't want to start my presentation for the french class tonight, so here I am, creating yet another blog to which I probably will write little if anything - ever.

No comments: